Real Estate Professional Home Inspections.
AHM, LLC offers full detailed report for residential licensed building inspection and goes BEYOND the State of Florida Standards of Practice (FL rule 61-30) and provides the clients with many extras and experience.
Also AHM Miami Company offers price reductions for other certified general home inspection.
This quality Inspections are offered only when the City where the property is located offers those online search services but always we will be more than happy to guide the client on how to obtain necessary information.
- Possible Zoning and Building Code Violations for setbacks, lot coverage, accessory structures, fences or hedges, etc.
- Zoning resolution or administrative adjustment - variance.
- Building Code Violations.
- Open or Expired Permits.
- Payment of property taxes.
- Zoning District for the property according to the local government Ordinances.
- Flood Zone where the property is located.
Our State licensed Home Inspectors can always help in the process to apply for a Zoning adjustment or a Zoning Improvement Permit.
Inspections offer the clients a reduce price for other required quality inspections.
- Wind Mitigation: Inspectors charge $60.
- Four (4) Point insurance inspection or Roof Condition Certification: Inspectors charge $60
- Flood Elevation Certificate.
- If commercial property, discounted 40 Year Recertification.
Insurance and full inspections are intended to provide the client with information regarding the overall health of installed systems and components of the home based on observation of the visible and apparent condition of the structure and components at the time of the building inspection and to report on the inspected that, in the professional opinion of the home inspector, are significantly deficient or at the end of their service lives. The home inspector report does not include the prediction of future problems.
AREAS THAT NEED TO BE INSPECTED ACCORDING TO THE STATE HOME INSPECTION STANDARDS OF PRACTICE.
- Roof covering.
- Site issues affecting the structure.
Home Inspection Services in Beach, Doral, Coral Gables, Homestead, Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Dade Broward County, South Florida.